Type55-Maximum

Dear TRNSYS users,
I am using the Type 55 Periodic integrator to calculate am maximum value during every day from 11:00am to 7:00 pm. My Problem is, that I need this result from 10:00pm to 10:00am on the next day. The parameters are:
1  11  6  24  24  0  8760
This means, that the reset time is at 0:00 and this is not correct to what I need. How can I get a reset at everyday at 10:00am?

It would be very nice if someone could help me.

Kindest regards,

Henrik

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com