external DLL component

Hi.

I'm trying to developp a component to TRNSYS15 (in fact, a Delphi compiled dll) and the manual ("Calling an External dll")gives the impression that it's just a matter of compilling it and putting it in the "userlib" directory. If it is that simple, how can I access this new dll (component) ? And how can I use it within IISiBat? Can anyone clarify these subjects for me?

Thanks

       Eduardo Breviglieri Pereira de Castro

+     edubrevi@terra.com.br
+     eduardo@insa-cethil-etb.insa-lyon.fr