European TRNSYS meeting

Dear TRNSYS users,

Please allow me to remind you about the deadline for submitting
presentations for the European TRNSYS meeting in Nice, France (March
24th,
2003).

Even if you cannot come up with the full article or presentation, I
would
highly appreciate that those among you who intent to make a presentation
at
least send me a declaration of intent (an email with a title is all I
hope
for) as soon as possible. Presentations are accepted in English and
French.

There are also some places left for the training sessions.

It is extremely difficult to organise such an event if everybody
subscribes
the day before the event, which unfortunately seems to be the usual
case. So
PLEASE let me know if you intent to make a presentation. If you wish to
participate, please subscribe.

I cannot exclude this year that we may be constrained to refuse
last-minute
subscriptions due to organizational problems.

Thank you,

Werner
--
  /    \____ Werner Keilholz, Software Development Group Leader
  \____/     CSTB Sophia Antipolis, SAIL

   Don't miss the 5th European and French TRNSYS meeting
   http://software.cstb.fr/events/5th_TRNSYS_meeting.pdf