Von: owner-trnsys@relay.doit.wisc.edu
[mailto:owner-trnsys@relay.doit.wisc.edu]Im Auftrag von Apple Chan
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 5. Februar 2003 07:22
An: trnsys@relay.doit.wisc.edu
Betreff: Problem with "Range Check Error"

Dear Sirs

In running my TRNSYS simulation, there is a message "Range Check
Error"
appeared.  The simulation cannot start and there is no any information
that
can be found in the LIST file or the user manual.  I have gone through
my
input file and cannot find any mistake.  Is there anyone who has this
experience before and can provide help please?

Many thanks,

Apple Chan