Re: co-generation system

Dear JiYong Yu,

I am currently developing an SOFC model for small-scale cogeneration
plants for heat and power supply in residential buildings. I am going to
present a paper in English at  the German TRNSYS-userday, next March.
Let me know if you are interested in getting a copy of it.
I am preparing a further type to model the operation of a stirling
engine as a CHP plant, but this project is still in its early step.

I would be pleased to hear from other TRNSYS users working on similar
projects (modelling of PEM, SOFC, Stirling or micro gas turbine).

Thanks

Benoit

--
Benoit SICRE
Fraunhofer-Institut für Solare Energiesysteme ISE

Fon +49 (0) 7 61 / 45 88 - 5291
Fax +49 (0) 7 61 / 45 88 - 5132
Mobile +49 (0) 162 497 65 98
mailto:sicre@ise.fhg.de