about the sky temperature

Dear Trnsys users.
I’m working with the type 56, in the use of the type 69 for the
calculation of the sky-temperature, I found strange values of this
temperature. I have attached an excel file containing the sky-
temperature-values, calculated with the type 69 and the ambient
temperatures.
First, the temperature change sharply at the early morning. Is it
the influence of the solar radiation? Look at the values between the
hours 79 and 80.
Second, the sky temperature should be very low in the summer at
night, because the sky is very clear and there is no clouds and yet
the sky-temperature is close to the ambient-temperature.
I will be grateful if some one can help me.
Thank you in advance.

Ing. Helmi Ben Rejeb
Ecole Nationale d'Ingénieurs
de Tunis, BP 37, le