Re: about the sky temperature

I just want to add perhaps as an "old simulator", that the sky temperature
often is a second or third order factor for a house, so if some minor
"errors" are left when you study one parameter in detail, this may not cause
so much total error in the simulation results.

To my experience the desicion when the simulation model is accorate enough
is one of the hardest problems.

Still your original question about sky temperaturer is very good.... to be
suspicious about all simulation results.

Sorry for saying self evident things perhaps.

BEngt