AW: Direct solar radiation Type 56

Hallo Torsten,

I am currently simulating an atrium with 4 zones. If the two bottom zones
are considered to be adjacent to the top zone there will be a heat transfer
via the internal glazing. I guess that the results would be wrong.

Cheers

Robert

Steinbeis-Transferzentrum Energie-, Gebäude- und Solartechnik
TU Braunschweig - Institut für Gebäude- und Solartechnik
Dipl.-Ing. Robert Himmler
Mühlenpfordtstr. 23
38106 Braunschweig

Tel 0531/391-3563