Re: error running type56

Dear Arturo,
usually that kind of error happens when you have a wrong connection in TRNSYS, e.g. if you have a very high incident radiation on the surfaces.
I would recommend that you check all connections to Type56 and make sure all input values are physically possible. You can use the "trace" command to identify a possible misconnected input or non-physical input values.

Regards,

Michaël Kummert

Michaël Kummert

Solar Energy Laboratory - University of Wisconsin-Madison
1303 Engr Res Bldg, 1500 Engineering Drive
Madison, WI 53706

Tel: +1 (608) 263-1589
Fax: +1 (608) 262-8464
E-mail: kummert@engr.wisc.edu