unresolved external symbol

Hello,

In order to create a new Type solar collector file, I begin to modify the Type1.for file.
I work in TRNSYS15 and I try to have a stand alone application with Compaq Visual Fortran 6.6.

In the Source files I put the following ones :
Data.for; EVAL.FOR; INDVAR.FOR; LINCKC.FOR; MYSTOP.FOR,
Rcheck.for, Readin.for Strnum.for; TALF.FOR;Type1.for; TYPECK.FOR;

In the Resource Files I have DFOR.LIB and
in External Dependencies I have: Param.inc.

After I do build all, the error message I get is:
INDVAR.OBJ : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _IPCODE@8
DFOR.LIB(DFORMAIN.OBJ) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _MAIN__

Could you please help me to solve this problem?

Thank you,
Carmen

Carmen Vasile
Institut National des Sciences Appliquees de Strasbourg
Departement Genie Climatique et Energetique
24 Bd de la Victoire
67084 STRASBOURG Cedex
Tel : ++ 333.88.14.47.00 poste 4868
Fax : ++ 333.88.14.47.99