Modified TPF

Hello to the trnsys users,

Yes again, I need help for my project that runs in IISiBat.
When I run my  (project.TPF)  I obtain one error (before it was OK!).
I looked into the List file and there was no error explained.

This happened after I changed the old TYPE 1c.tmf file with the new one TYPE1rb.tmf file.

The steps I did up to now are:
I.      I took the TYPE1.for file, I renamed, I made changes, compiled in Compaq Visual Fortran6 and I had no errors.
II.     I put this new file in the place of the normal TYPE1.for file in the CVF66A project . I did Build/Build TrnLib.dll and a had no errors.
III.    Back in IISiBat, I built the new assembly with the new file.for and the new model (.tmf).
IV.     I Write the input file.
V.      Run. One error but no explanation in the List file. I even restart because I work on Windows NT4, but error again.

Do you know how to manage this?
Thank you very much.
Carmen