Re: Weather data from Osnabrück (Germany)

Quoting Susanna Medel <susanna.medel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi Susanna,

best might be to ask the colleagues at ISFH in Hameln, they have measured data
both from Hannover and Hameln. Contact: Francisco Pujiula 05151-999524
(f.pujiula@xxxxxxx) or Henning Köln 05151-999522 (h.koeln@xxxxxxx)

Good luck,
Rainer Tepe
Büro für Wärmetechnik