[no subject]

Hello TRNSYS user,

My computer works with Windows 98 and the TRNSYS version is the 15.0.

I work with parabolic trough collector models and now I have a problem with
my last project. It is a big project with ten macros. These macros have got
some models developed in my work group. This project was working perfectly,
but now (without changes) it does not run and give me the message: "integer
overflow". The project is not corrupt because I can save it. In any case I
try the next solution without positive result.

1.- I made a "copy" and "paste" of the project and save it with other name,
but the answer was the same.
2.- I ran the project (*.dck file) in TRNSHELL.
3.- In IISiBat I "Import TRNSYS input file" (*.dck), and save with other name.

If I save the project (with the same name) in other directory, it run
correctly. I do not understand anything.

Do you know why?

Thanks a lot.

Lourdes Gonzalez.

Energía Solar Térmica de Media Temperatura.
Dto. de Energías Renovables.
PSA-Ciemat.

Avda. Complutense 22
E-28040 Madrid