Link trnsys to matlab

Dear TRNSYS user,

My name is Chee H. Choong. I am a final year degree
student in University of Leeds. I am designing an
air-conditioning system of a 2 zones building for my
final year project. I would like to use TRNSYS to
simulate the system and use Matlab to control it. I
have some difficulties in TRNSYS.

I have used prebid to create a 2 zones building and I
have the following
problem:

1. How to input the model weather into the program?

2. Why the result only showed the heating load? (How
to change it to become
temperature and relative humidity?)

3. Can I link the model to matlab and how to do it?

In addition, I have an error in my bui file and I do
not know what gone wrong.
Can you help me to have a look, please?

Thank you in advanved.

C H Choong