Re: Vertical U-Tube Ground Heat Exchanger and Ground source heat pump model

Dear Jeff,

We have published quite a few articles and technical reports on modeling heat pump systems with TRNSYS. I can send you the links if you are interested. There is also a new technical description manual for both Type 504 and Type 557 that will be released with Version 2 of the TESS libraries (Spring 04 with the release of TRNSYS 16). While the parameters/inputs/outputs will be slightly different from the version you are using, the technical description could provide some helpful information. E-mail if you'd like an early version of these documents.

I would also appreciate the "preprint" of the technical description of the components, the links you mention would also be handy. Could you send a copy of the email with this data to me?

Thanks!

Henk Witte

Groenholland b.v.
Valschermkade 26