TRNSYS 16 Introductory Course in glasgow, May 17-18

IBPSA-Scotland, also known as The Scottish Energy Systems
Group (SESG), in conjunction with the Solar Energy Laboratory
of the University of Wisconsin-Madison, are organizing a
TRNSYS 16 introductory course in Glasgow, Scotland on May 17-18,
2004.

Practical details and the course programme are given in a PDF document available at:
http://sel.me.wisc.edu/trnsys/announcements/trnsys-course-sesg-2004.pdf

If the link here above does not work, go to:
http://sel.me.wisc.edu/trnsys ; choose "Events" and click on the link to download the PDF

Please use the reply form here below if you are interested.

Kind regards,

Jon Hand (SESG) / Michaël Kummert (SEL)

Reply form (email back to Kathleen Whyte kathleen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

[ ] I will attend the introductory TRNSYS course.
[ ] I will bring along a laptop for use during the course.
[ ] I am interested in the day-2 Links with other programs
[ ] I am interested in the day-2 Creating TRNSYS applications
[ ] I am interested in the day-2 TRNFLOW option
[ ] I am interested in the day-2 TRNSYSLite option
[ ] I am interested in the day-2 Projects (extended session) to work on
    my own  model
[ ] Tell me about software discounts for course participants.
[ ] I would be interested in joining a UK based TRNSYS group.
[ ] Please notify me about other TRNSYS courses.

Name:
Address:
Email:
Phone: