AW:

Sarah,

the issue of the ominous failure #1 was discussed several times in the
group before. You can check http://sel.me.wisc.edu/trnsys -> Email List
for it. In addition I can announce that the failure also occurs when the
path to your IISiBat project or your deck file contains a blank and the
simulation is started in IISiBat. A solution to that is to rename your
directories:
"C:\example dir" into "C:\example_dir".

Best regards

Timo