Error in compiling

Hi,

Greetings,

I am trying to create an executable as per the instructions given in SEL site. But I am getting some errors at the end.When I tried to “Rebuild All” from build tab I got the following message

 C:\TRNSYS15\Kernal\Algebra.for

Error executing df.exe.

new.exe - 65 error(s), 0 warning(s)

After that I went to option Execute new.exe from Build menu where new is the file name I got the following message

 these files need to be built:

: \trnsys15\new.exe

 .\Debug\clock_exe.obj

 here I went to build these files option and I got the following messages

sharat44: --------------------Configuration: new - Win32 Debug--------------------

Compiling Fortran...

C:\TRNSYS15\Kernal\OS_Comp\clock_exe.for

C:\TRNSYS15\Kernal\OS_Comp\clock_exe.for(68) : Error: Cannot open include file '../include/param.inc'

      INCLUDE '../include/param.inc'

--------------^

C:\TRNSYS15\Kernal\OS_Comp\clock_exe.for(69) : Error: A COMMON block data object must not be an automatic object.   [OUT]

      DOUBLE PRECISION OUT

-----------------------^

C:\TRNSYS15\Kernal\OS_Comp\clock_exe.for(85) : Error: A specification _expression_ object must be a dummy argument, a COMMON block object, or an object accessible through host or use association   [NMOUT]

      COMMON /PRT1/ OUT(NMOUT),IPM(30,41,2),NOUT,IOUTPT(NUNITL),

C:\TRNSYS15\Kernal\OS_Comp\clo

Please help me

Thank you,

Sharath N