RE: Chilled water system

Hi C H Choong,

For Type 56 to update its input list you need to:
- In Prebid: "Generate/ create TYPE 56 files" again
- In IISiBat: select "Type 56/ External files - project.bld" again
The first step needs to be repeated after every change made in Prebid.
Both steps need to be repeated after every change in inputs/outputs in Prebid.

succes, Arie.