Chilled water system

Dear all,

Now I am trying to connect the chilled water system to
the multizone building(type 56) but I have no idea how
to do it. The multizone building do not have any input
option to receive cooled air from the cooling coil. I
have attach the my program to this email, can anyone
help me to check my program please?

My second question is how to link trnsys with matlab?
I have downloaded the trnsys-matlab link component
from internet but there are some error when i try to
run the sample. Can anyone help me on this please?

I need to solve this problem quite desperately. I
really appreciate if anyone can reply this email as
soon as possible.

Thank you.

C H Choong