isibat 3

My name is Fernando Varela, and I´m a doctorate student in Valladolid
(Spain).I have a problem when running a simulation from isibat 3, I got two
identical errors:

TRNSYS ERROR # 172
 UNIT   4 TYPE  16 RADIATION PROCESSOR
 TIME INCONSISTENCY BETWEEN WEATHER AND RADIATION PROCESSOR
 BE SURE THAT THE WEATHER DATA READER OR WEATHER DATA
 GENERATOR PRECEDES THIS UNIT OF TYPE 16 IN THE INPUT FILE.

and I have no idea of how to solve it.

I use to solve that error in PRESIM renumbering the components so that the
data reader was before the radiator processor, but I don´t know how to do this
in ISIBAT 3. In this case this is not my problem, because in the deck file the
radiator processor is after, though not immediately after.

I have also other doubts:

How can I include units in my non-format data readers? How can I include
the "Inext" values of radiation in this readers? I used to do it in PRESIM
modifying an existing one, but I have no examples of data readers of this type.

Thank you very much.

Fernando Varela Diez
School of Industrial Engineering
University of Valladolid