Re: Schedules and gains

Hey Olympia,
The easiest way to do this is by creating inputs for the heating and gains in Prebid and putting the schedules and gains in Isibat.
These schedules and gains are then easily linked to the inputs of type 56 and do not depend anymore on the .bld- and .inf-files created in prebid
The schedules and gains can be entered in Isibat by a forcing function (utility) or by reading data from a .txt- or .csv-file you created.yourself (eg if you have all heat gains for a year in excell).

regards,
Jeroen

Olympia Zogou wrote:
Dear TRNSYS users,

I'm working on a building simulation with type 56.
and I  produce bui files with SimCad. I have to simulate
many cases of the building but with the same shedules and gains.

Does anyone know how can I copy  the shedule and the  gains
in the bui files?

best regards

Olympia

Dipl.-Ing. Olympia Zogou
Laboratory of Thermodynamics & Thermal Engines
Department of Mechanical & Industrial Engineering
University of Thessaly
Pedion Areos, 383 34 Volos, Greece
Tel. (+3024210) 74013, Fax (+3024210) 74096,
E-mail: olyz@xxxxxx
http://www.mie.uth.gr/labs/ltte/info/info.htm