Re: Copy of paper of master of Blair

Imen,

Dear members of TRNSYS mailnglist, if any one of you
have a copy of paper of master of Blair, N.J.,
Experimental and Numerical Analysis of Transient
Natural Convection in a Cylindrical Enclosure, M. S. Thesis, University of Wisconsin- Madison,
Madison, Wisconsin, 1993, can send me by mail a copy.

After checking with the Master himself, it turns out that there is no complete electronic version of that thesis.
We will scan the paper copy at the lab and post it to the website. I will let you know when it is ready.

Kind regards,

Michaël Kummert

Michaël Kummert

Solar Energy Laboratory - University of Wisconsin-Madison
1303 Engr Res Bldg, 1500 Engineering Drive
Madison, WI 53706

Tel: +1 (608) 263-1589
Fax: +1 (608) 262-8464
E-mail: kummert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx