Re: Chilled water system

I am trying to run the example but it cause the
following error.

 ***** ERROR *****        TRNSYS ERROR # 105
 TYPE155 WAS CALLED IN THE TRNSYS INPUT FILE BUT NOT
LINKED.
 A DUMMY TYPE SUBROUTINE WAS CALLED IN ITS PLACE.
PLEASE LINK
 TYPE155 BEFORE RUNNING THIS SIMULATION OR TURN OFF
THE CHECK
 FOR UNLINKED SUBROUTINES OPTION IN THE CONFIGURATION
FILE.

Before using a new component (Type) in TRNSYS, you must compile it (translate the Fortran code into machine language) and link the compiled file to the other TRNSYS components in TrnLib.dll.
To do this, you will need a Fortran compiler - Compaq Visual Fortran 6.6B is the recommended compiler for TRNSYS 15.
Please refer to section 3 (Add Type155 to your Trnlib DLL) of the Type155 user guide for instructions. If you are using a different compiler, you will find some general instructions on compiling/linking on our website (sel.me.wisc.edu/trnsys, "Fortran" section) and in the "thick" TRNSYS manual.

Good luck,

Michaël Kummert

Michaël Kummert

Solar Energy Laboratory - University of Wisconsin-Madison
1303 Engr Res Bldg, 1500 Engineering Drive
Madison, WI 53706

Tel: +1 (608) 263-1589
Fax: +1 (608) 262-8464
E-mail: kummert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx