TRNSYS 16.0

Dear Michael,

thank's for your answer... I have TESS libraries and I get error 105 for the only type 502, so I think that I have some problem with the installation of TRNSYS and not with the trnlib.dll.

Only another question for you or the other developers:
last month my department has sended the order for the new release of TRNSYS but it's not jet arrived... I'm interesting to use a model of radiator: can I find it in the new version?

Thank's a lot

Maurizio Sorce
Department of Energy and Environmental Research (DREAM)
Università degli Studi di Palermo