Re: Chilled water system

Dear Michael,

I had tried to follow your step on using input for the
ventilation but has the following error. Can you teach
me how to solve this problem please? I had attached my
project to this email.

***** ERROR *****        TRNSYS ERROR #  98
 UNRECOGNIZED VARIABLE NAME OR BAD DATA CARD
 ACR1

 ***** ERROR *****        TRNSYS ERROR #  77
 ILLEGAL INPUT SPECIFICATION FOUND
 * TYPE33f:Dry bulb temperature ->   20- TR1  (INPUT)

 ***** ERROR *****        TRNSYS ERROR #  48
 UNRECOGNIZED CONTROL CARD
 9,7

 $
 * TYPE33f:Percent relative humidity  ->   21- RH1
(INPUT)

 ***** ERROR *****        TRNSYS ERROR #  48
 UNRECOGNIZED CONTROL CARD
 9,6

 $
 * Equa:ACR2 ->   22- ACR2  (INPUT)

 ***** ERROR *****        TRNSYS ERROR #  48
 UNRECOGNIZED CONTROL CARD
 ACR2

 $
 * TYPE33f-2:Dry bulb temperature ->   23- TR2
(INPUT)

 ***** ERROR *****        TRNSYS ERROR #  48
 UNRECOGNIZED CONTROL CARD
 12,7

 $
 * TYPE33f-2:Percent relative humidity  ->   24- RH2
(INPUT)

 ***** ERROR *****        TRNSYS ERROR #  48
 UNRECOGNIZED CONTROL CARD
 12,6

 $
 *** INITIAL INPUT VALUES

 ***** ERROR *****        TRNSYS ERROR #  48
 UNRECOGNIZED CONTROL CARD
 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

 $
 *** External files