How to Print Input Weather File in Type 25 Using IISibat Option

Dear Trnsys User,

I would like to print input weather file in output file of Type 25.

In IIsibat only there is option for printing zone output or group of zone
output. But i need to print input weather file also in output file of
Type 25. Is there any option available in IIsibat.

I tried by making changes in dck file but it shouts error, also i found
weather file ambient temperature is not matching with plotted graph in
plotter options. I need ur suggestions.

Regards,
Arvind L Chel(student)
M.Tech. Energy Systems Engg.