RE: orientations

Hi Pietro,

The Prebid Wizard says: ....................
Don't be mistaken! The orientation names in Prebid are just LABELS.
You could give a wall the orientation "ROOF", "BLUEWALL" or even "POTATO"
in Prebid.
After updating the building variable list of Type 56 (Thanks Timo!) the new
orientation "ROOF" will make the inputs "radiation for orientation ROOF"
available. The slope and azimuth of "ROOF" are now defined in the Type 16
radiation processor, which calculates the amount of solar radiation for
orientation "ROOF".

succes, Arie.