Re: How to Print Input Weather File in Type 25 Using IISibat Option

Dear Trnsys Users,

 I have given data from 0 to 24 in weather file which contains DBT, RH,
 Global, Diffuse Radiation but when simulation is run successfully i get
printed values from 1 to 24 only, also the column of DBT and RH is not
matching with input data file, but the data of radiation global as well
as diffuse is matching with input weather file.

Can i know whats problem in DBT and RH values in printing correctly this
means TRNSYS is taking wrong input even running successfully.

 Thanking u,

 Regards from
 Arvind
 IIT Bombay