Re: Matlab-TRNSYS link

C H Choong,
Regarding the link, can I do it without the compact
visual fortran compiler? This is because I do not have
this software. I only have Salford Fortran 95 v3.4.

Can I use it instead of CVF? Or is there any
alternative way to do it?

Unfortunately the Salford compiler is not supported with TRNSYS.
It is possible to recompile/rebuild TRNSYS 15 with any Fortran compiler provided you are ready to spend time fixing the incompatibilities and you are also ready to give up some features (e.g. the precompiled Type 56). We do not have the resources to provide you with technical support regarding compatibility issues with unsupported compilers.

Kind regards,

Michaël Kummert

Michaël Kummert

Solar Energy Laboratory - University of Wisconsin-Madison
1303 Engr Res Bldg, 1500 Engineering Drive
Madison, WI 53706

Tel: +1 (608) 263-1589
Fax: +1 (608) 262-8464
E-mail: kummert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx