Von: Marco Sangiorgi [mailto:sangiorgim@xxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Freitag, 23. April 2004 11:39
An: Trnsys
Betreff: Ventilations in TYPE 56 (Prebid)

Hello,

I have a doubt when defining a ventilation in Prebid.

The air that I introduce with a ventilation into the building must be extracted in some way or not?

The ventilation airchange is expressed in [1/h], so I thought that it would not be necessary to exhaust the air of ventilation, but I'm not sure now.......

For ex. the coupling airflow from one zone to another must be manually checked, but the air of a ventilation?

Thank you,

Marco