Re: TYPE 9

Vincent CORNILLON wrote:

Hi all TRNSYS users

I have a problem with TYPE9. I use a TYPE 9f to generate french weather and
I have to use another TYPE 9 to another compoment. But TRNSYS seems to not
accept two TYPE9 in a the same project. I'm sure my second TYPE 9 is ok
because I have used it in another project without any problem.
Do you know a way to avoid this problem?

Thank you

Vincent Cornillon

Hi Vincent,

You can have several type 9s. Maybe you just forgot to change the logical file unit
number in one of them - two types cannot use the same.

Try to change the logical unit number (parameter 44 in type9f) from 14 (the default)
to something else (e.g. 15).

Hope this helps,

Werner

--
 /    \____ Werner Keilholz, Software Development Group Leader
 \____/     CSTB Sophia Antipolis, SAIL

 "As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are
  not certain; as far as they are certain, they do not refer to
  reality."--Albert Einstein