equation

Hello Trnsys users,

When inserting an additional equation into a project I get errors after connecting to a component:

***** ERROR ***** TRNSYS ERROR # 98 UNRECOGNIZED VARIABLE NAME OR BAD DATA CARD Pctl ***** ERROR ***** TRNSYS ERROR # 77 ILLEGAL INPUT SPECIFICATION FOUND *** INITIAL INPUT VALUES ***** ERROR ***** TRNSYS ERROR # 48 UNRECOGNIZED CONTROL CARD 20.0 5000 0.5

When creating a new project and first defining two equations and connecting them to components I do not get an error.
Does this mean that I FIRST have to create ALL equations before adding components? I hope there is a simple solution!

Thanks,

Henk Witte

Groenholland b.v.
Valschermkade 26