Von: owner-trnsys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-trnsys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von henkwitte
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 5. Mai 2004 15:51
An: trnsys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: equation

Hello Trnsys users,

When inserting an additional equation into a project I get errors after
connecting to a component:

***** ERROR *****        TRNSYS ERROR #  98 UNRECOGNIZED VARIABLE NAME
OR
BAD DATA CARD
Pctl
***** ERROR *****        TRNSYS ERROR #  77 ILLEGAL INPUT SPECIFICATION
FOUND *** INITIAL INPUT
VALUES
***** ERROR *****        TRNSYS ERROR #  48 UNRECOGNIZED CONTROL CARD
20.0
5000
0.5

When creating a new project and first defining two equations and
connecting
them to components I do not get an error.
Does this mean that I FIRST have to create ALL equations before adding
components? I hope there is a simple solution!

Thanks,

Henk Witte

Groenholland b.v.
Valschermkade 26