Re: Help me please...

Nicolas,

For the purpose of my studies, I have to simulate a solar thermal system with Trnsys 15 and IIsibat. My simulation seems to be right when I fix the pump's flow rate to 10kg/hr, in this case the simulation runs to its end.
But, as soon as I fix it to more than 20 kg/hr, the simulation begins and then stops in the middle of it, and I've got to close TRNSYS in my Task Manager.
In the list file, I've got no errors, only this warning:

*****WARNING*****

NO TYPE 25,26,27,28 OR 29 OUTPUT PRODUCING COMPONENT HAS BEEN SPECIFIED

It's hard to guess what went wrong without knowing more about your input file.

Just a thought: Some tank models can become unstable when the flowrate is increased. Usually, reducing the time step and the number of nodes solves the problem.

You should send your deck file to your distributor if you need further assistance.

Kind regards,

Michaël Kummert

Michaël Kummert

Solar Energy Laboratory - University of Wisconsin-Madison
1303 Engr Res Bldg, 1500 Engineering Drive
Madison, WI 53706

Tel: +1 (608) 263-1589
Fax: +1 (608) 262-8464
E-mail: kummert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx