Type 2, controller was stuck

Hello TRNSYS group,

during the simulation of a control strategy for an archive repository I
face a problem concerning a controller which is meant to control the
relative humidity of the type 56 zone which represents that storage
module. An equation determines the relative humidity of the air flow to
that zone using the control signal of another type 2 controller (one
controller for humidifying, one for dehumidifying purpose):

phi_in = 50+yB*10+yE*-20

Several trace outputs for the controller type 2 following by the warning

  ***** WARNING ***** UNIT  8 TYPE  2
    CONTROLLER WAS STUCK  12 PERCENT OF THE TIMESTEPS
    DURING THE SIMULATION

are printed to the list file. Actually, the controller does not perform
any action though it has to. What problem does that warning indicate?
How can I handle it? Is it problematically to use Type 2 for controlling
the humidity of an air flow as I do in this project? The problem does
not occur when I don't apply the moisture capacitance model for the
concerning zone of the type 56 building.

Does anybody has any hints on that?

Thanks in advance

Timo

Timo Sengewald