Adding Comis 3.0 to Trnsys 15.3

Dear trnsys users,
we are trying to add COMIS 3.0 to TRNSYS 15.3, without good results. We are
having

problems in recompiling all TRNSYS components with Compaq Visual Fortran 6.6b.
Until now we have learned how to rebuild all TRNSYS components, by following the

instrucitons on the SEL homepage.
Does anybody have a receipt for doing that?
We have a lot of doubts, for instance, where do we put the files of Comis and
Trnsys?

And what files should be added to the CVF project?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Guilherme Dubiela
Thomaz Borges

LABSOLAR/NCTS - EMC - UFSC

--
Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antivírus e
 acredita-se estar livre de perigo.