Re: Adding Comis 3.0 to Trnsys 15.3

Guilherme Dubiela wrote:
Dear trnsys users,
we are trying to add COMIS 3.0 to TRNSYS 15.3, without good results. We are
having

problems in recompiling all TRNSYS components with Compaq Visual Fortran 6.6b.
Until now we have learned how to rebuild all TRNSYS components, by following the

instrucitons on the SEL homepage.
Does anybody have a receipt for doing that?
We have a lot of doubts, for instance, where do we put the files of Comis and
Trnsys?

And what files should be added to the CVF project?

You must include the standard source code of COMIS (found in \icomis\comis\source)
into your normal TRNSYS compilation project, except for comv-mai.for, comv-unx.for,
comv-win.for and comv-ut2.for.  You can leave the COMIS source files where they
are after installing COMIS (in \icomis\...\), just include them into the FORTRAN
workspace (with 'Add to project...').

Also include the fortran files in the service pack for the coupling
(see http://software.cstb.fr/soft/download.asp?context=COMIS&langue=us under
'Downloads'). The Zip file you can download under

'Download the COMIS-TRNSYS service pack 1 for TRNSYS 15 '

This archive has a read.me file which explains the steps.

Note, however, that we currently only provide a examples for the
combination COMIS 3.1 - TRNSYS 15.3. If you want to use the free
version of COMIS, you have to adapt the example projects
(Type 157 PROFORMAs are slighty changed).

Werner

--

WARNING !!!

Due to uncontrolled experiments of a Spam filter at CSTB, email may
currently be lost arbitrarily. Please feel free to resend important
messages or contact me by phone/FAX if you do not receive a reply.

                                                       !!!ATTENTION

  /    \____ Werner Keilholz, Software Development Group Leader
  \____/     CSTB Sophia Antipolis, SAIL
  /    \____ s-mail: BP 209, 06904 SOPHIA ANTIPOLIS,  F R A N C E