From: Susanna Medel [mailto:susanna.medel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: woensdag 12 mei 2004 13:20
To: trnsys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Susanna Medel
Subject: Weather data from Spain

Dear TRNSYS users,

I need hourly weather data from Manresa, Spain, or any other city by the
near
(Terrassa, Sabadell, Barcelona...). Basically hourly solar radiation,
ambient
temperature and humidity for one year. If someone could give me it or tell
me
where I could find it, would be really helpful.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Susanna Medel