Sent: Monday, May 10, 2004 3:33 PM
Subject: PMV in PREBID

Dear TRNSYS users,
I'm simulating a radiative floor system defining an active layer with the specific function of PREBID. When I choose as output of the type 56 the Predicted Mean Vote I obtain an unespected result: in the heating/cooling seasons PMV is in the range -0,3/0,3, but in the intermediate (when the equipment is OFF) PMV reaches hight values (more than -1,5/1,5).
Anyone can help me to understand this strange behavior?

Thanks in advance

Maurizio Sorce
Department of Energy and Environmental Research (DREAM)
Università degli Studi di Palermo