?energy input by fluid of active layer to zone?

Hi!
I have used the built in active layers of type 56 to model floor heating (slab on grade). I have a problem with the output nr 59 (QALFL energy input by fluid of active layer to zone) it gives negative values, much larger than the power going into the floor calculated externaly from input flow rate, input temperature, and output fluid temperature from output 58 (TOFL fluid outlet temperature of active layer)

What is output 59 supposed to calculate?
What can be wrong?

I use quite old versions of Prebid and Trnsys 15 (from 2000), due to the fact that I started this project using these versions, and the fact that I use Presim and that Presim is not updated for the latest Prebid-version

Best regards Tomas Persson

Tomas Persson
Doktorand

Centrum för solenergiforskning, SERC
Institutionen för matematik, naturvetenskap och teknik, MNT
Högskolan Dalarna
781 88 BORLÄNGE

Tel: 023-77 80 00
direkt: 023-77 87 17