Controller TYPE2b

Hello

I´m relatively new in TRNSYS and the most problems I have had up to now it
comes from the TYPE2. I´m simulating a  Thermal Solar Energy System with
controllers for the pumps to each circuit (primary and secundary). The Upper
input temperature it is the collector outlet temperature and the Lower input
temperature  it is the Temperature of outlet flow 1 of TYPE60 for the first
controller and  the Temperature of outlet flow 2 of TYPE60 for the second. I
have put enough dead band, Upper 10ºC and 1ºC Lower, nevertheless the
controller work as it likes and normally the simulation end  with a  "stuck"
percentage.

What should I do?
What can be wrong?

Best regards