Re: Controller TYPE2b

I have tryed your advices in the system but with only one controller to
limit the error.
Working with one controller it get "stuck", although it get rid of all
oscillations using a small timestep (0.02h).
How much sorter has to be a timestep than the time constant of my system to
get rid of all the oscillations?
How could I know and change the time constant of my system?

I didn´t understand "the tank has enough inercia to de-couple the
controllers" (sorry, I am an inexpert)

On the other hand, I was checking the outputs and TRACE and a lot of times
the controller don´t work well, and most of them are in the ON criteria. In
adiction, sometimes the collector outlet temperature changes to a too much
high value, for example from 30 to 70ºC instead the control output is OFF
and the diference with tank temperature is bigger then the Upper input
temperature (Monitoring =100ºC).
It could be because the pump is OFF and the fluid temperature in the
collector increases but I think it is too much.

Bye and best regards

Alberto
U. de Oviedo
España