From: Arko Kaffee [mailto:arkokaffee@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, May 31, 2004 2:40 AM
To: trnsys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: TRY decodification

Dear Masaki Shioya,
there is an ice storage type for TRNSYS available. You can get it from your TRNSYS distributor or look on the University of Wisconsint Homepage.
Regards,
Arko

Dear TRNSYS users,

I am researching on HVAC commissioning using TRNSYS simulation.
Would you please let me know whether there are TRNSYS modules of external and internal melting  ice storage sysyem
(Ice-on-Coil type) and how I can use or purchase them.

Best regards,

Masaki Shioya
Kajima Technical Research Institute
Dr.Eng.
2-19-1 Tobitakyu, Chofu-City,Tokyo,JAPAN
TEL: +81-424-89-7175
e-mail: shioyam@xxxxxxxxxx

Do you Yahoo!?