weird energy demand

Title: Messaggio
dear Trnsys users,
I wanted to test the infuence (weight) of several building parameters of a generic building on its annual energy demand (Heating, Cooling, Humidification and Dehumidification) using IIsibat and T56 Multi Zone Building.
I explained the details in the attached file. I just say that main problems arrive as I set a scheduled Cooling...
As weather file I used a typical year for Milan generated by Meteonorm 4.0
I hope somebody can reply givin' useful hints...
regards,
Pietro

Ing. Pietro Filippi
Nier Ingegneria SpA