AW: Control Trnsys by command line

Jochen,

just add the option /n to your command:
Shell ("C:/trnsys15/trnsys fileXYZ.dck" /n). That will finish the
simulation without the dialog box.
Additionally I execute
Shell ("taskkill /im trnsys.exe /F")
in order to avoid that TRNSYS runs for any reason while my script is
doing the evaluation of the output files.

If you found a solution in VBA to stop the script until TRNSYS has
finished (by KNOWING that TRNSYS has finished and not by waiting some
time) I would be very happy to know about that.

Timo

Timo Sengewald

BLS Energieplan GmbH
Elsenstraße 106