[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
The TRNSYS mailing list is moving to a new server !
- Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 15:03:28 -0500
- From: MichaŽl Kummert <kummert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: The TRNSYS mailing list is moving to a new server !
Dear TRNSYS users,
you probably noticed that the mailing list server has been experiencing
serious problems recently. The server administrators have decided to
shut down the mailing list service on June 30. The TRNSYS mailing list
will be hosted by a different server starting from this Friday (06/25).
WHAT IS DIFFERENT?
- The mailing list address is now trnsys-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- The new server offers more options, e.g. receiving a daily digest
rather than individual emails, etc. It also offers an instantaneous
WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?
- If you just want to continue using the mailing list as you were doing,
you just have to update your address book to use the new address
(trnsys-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx). You will be automatically moved to the
new mailling list so you do not have to subscribe to anything.
- If you want to configure your account and benefit from the different
options, point your browser to the TRNSYS-users Info page:
and follow the instructions. You will need a password, which will be
emailed to you in the "welcome to the TRNSYS-users list" message
(NOTE: the login to change your option is at the very bottom of the
A NEW PASSWORD? NO THANKS, I HAVE ENOUGH OF THEM.
- You do NOT need the password unless you want to change options for
your account. Furthermore, you can have that pasword emailed to you at
any time from the TRNSYS-users info page. So don't worry.
I hope that the server change will not cause any trouble. Do not
hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about / any problems
with the new mailing list.
Solar Energy Laboratory - University of Wisconsin-Madison
1303 Engr Res Bldg, 1500 Engineering Drive
Madison, WI 53706
Tel: +1 (608) 263-1589
Fax: +1 (608) 262-8464
SEL Web Site: http://sel.me.wisc.edu
TRNSYS Web Site: http://sel.me.wisc.edu/trnsys