[TRNSYS-users] 7th French User meeting - call for papers

Dear users,

CSTB, in collaboration with IUT St. Malo and University of Rennes,
is happy to announce that the

7th French TRNSYS user meeting

will be held in

St. Malo on Mai 25-26, 2005 (for the training sessions) and
Rennes on Mai 27th, 2005 (for the seminar),

in collaboration with the 7th Colloque Interuniversitaire Franco-Quebecoishttp://www.cifq2005.univ-rennes1.fr/ ).

   The call for papers is now open !

Please consider the ‘events’ section on our Web site for further details :
  http://software.cstb.fr/main/events.asp

(detailed information is only available in French at this moment ; feel free
to contact me directly in English or German).

Please note the special conditions for early registrations and authors this year !

Looking forward to meeting you,

Werner Keilholz
--

  /    \____ Werner Keilholz, Software Development Group Leader
  \____/     CSTB Sophia Antipolis, SAIL

WARNING : Email is not a reliable medium. Never asume that any
          email you send is actual read by a human being.