Von: trnsys-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:trnsys-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Im Auftrag von Vincent
CORNILLON
Gesendet: Freitag, 16. Juli 2004 14:29
An: trnsys-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [TRNSYS-users] Prebid problem

Dear Trnsys users,

I have a problem using Prebid. I don't manage to generate a type 56. Whan I
click on the "generate type 56 files" button, I have this message:
"Error creating wall transfer function coefficients: unable to find a root
after indication that a root exists. Maybe timebase is too small. Please,
check the INF-file for futher instructions.
Then, when I clik on the "edit INF file" button I have this message:
<notepad.exe> not found!

What can I do to avoid these problems?
Thank you for your help

Vincent Cornillon