Re: [TRNSYS-users] Comis

Dear Slimani,

The procedure is basically the same as the one for making
a 'normal' TRNLIB.DLL', as described here :
http://sel.me.wisc.edu/trnsys/fortran/fortran.htm

If you are using Compaq Visual FORTRAN 6.6b, you only
have to open the file
C:\trnsys15\WorkSpace\Cvf66b\CVF66B.dsw
and select Build/Rebuild all in CVF.

Then you just add the COMIS source and do the rebuild again.
(See chapter 4 of the documentation for linking TRNSYS to
COMIS ; you find it in \icomis\Comis\Docu\COM-TRN.pdf
after installing COMIS 3.1).

Please check first with the example project in IISiBat if it works
(C:\trnsys15\IISiBat3\Data\Samples\Comis\comis3.tpf should
run with COMIS 3.1 without any modification).

Werner
tifa slim wrote:
Dear trnsys users,
I would like to run the example concerning comis but I do not know how can I compil comis into TRNLIB.DLL. Please send me all informations and details concerning the coupling of comis to trnsys.
best regards,

A. Slimani
Faculty of Sciences and Technologies
B.P. 416 Tangier
Morocco

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail

Yahoo! Messenger : dialoguez instantanément avec vos amis - c'est gratuit !

--

  /    \____ Werner Keilholz, Software Development Group Leader
  \____/     CSTB Sophia Antipolis, SAIL

WARNING : Email is not a reliable medium. Never asume that any
          email you send is actual read by a human being.